Interested in one of our properties?
Paper applications can be picked up in our lobby, however we are practicing social distancing and our office is closed to the public.
All required documents can be placed in our drop box located safely outside of our office doors.
The following is required for the application process:
1. Completed Application
2. Proof of Lawful Sources of Income (3x rental amount): Gallagher Property Management is an equal opportunity housing provider that rents to all qualified applicants. All lawful sources of income are accepted. An applicants monthly gross income must be three (3) times the monthly rent unless an exemption of federal, state, or local law applies. Link
3. Photo ID (this is required for the co-applicant as well as anyone over the age of 18)
4. Proof of Current Residency (mail that is in your name and your current address)
Health Insurance Bill
5. Two (2) Certifiable rental history/landlord information - If you do not have your current landlord's number, you MUST get that information
- If this is your very first apartment please enter the name of who you live with (even if he/she is a family member) and their contact number
- If certifiable rental history cannot be obtained GPM may ask for proof of rental payments of current address
6. $20.00 Credit Check Fee (for ALL persons over the age of 18; this fee is non-refundable)
Applications will NOT be processed without all of the items listed above. Documents can be dropped off at the office in our drop box or mailed to:
Gallagher Property Management
1504 Scottsville Rd, Suite 102
Rochester, NY 14623
Applicants: Gallagher Property Management is an equal opportunity housing provider that rents to all qualified applicants. All lawful sources of income are accepted. An applicant must make (gross) 3x the monthly rent unless an exemption of federal, state, or local law applies.
A few more things to know:
Please allow 5-7 business days for applications to be reviewed and completed
Pets are not allowed at our properties
Adverse action (denial) letters will be mailed to the address provided on the submitted application
Applicants who are tentatively approved and do not show/call for a scheduled appointment will automatically be denied
False Information is Grounds for Denial: Your application will be denied if you misrepresent any information on the application or after a scheduled showing. If misrepresentations or omissions are found after a lease is signed, your lease shall be terminated